WE'VE GOT THE WHOLE WORLD IN OUR HANDS

Inspire the children around you to read.  Nurture their creativity.  Guide them in caring about our planet.

Welcome to my 'Barefoot Journey' ....

Friday 15 June 2007

pants

No I'm not going to write about pants (in either the British or the American sense). "Pants" just describes how my last few days have gone because swear words are not allowed in this house with so many young ears about.

Suffice to say I have a very very dead computer. Derek is man who works for BT Broadband support office up in Scotland, and although he seems like a very nice man, spending 4 hours a day on the phone to him for the last 3 days is definitely trying my patience and I won't be missing those conversations when (????? IF!!!!!) my computer finally gets fixed. Keeping my fingers crossed for their latest attempt which will now occur next Monday.

So I can't post any of my pictures, and I had something lovely to show you all prior to UK Fathers Day this coming Sunday, and I was going to update you on relationship progress with my new purchase.

Hope to be back next week. My rock is back on Thursday (yes that 3 weeks has quite whizzed by). Can't wait for some semblance of normality to descend upon our household again.

Can I just say a big "hooray" to my dear friend Tif . The sales in her little shop have just tipped over the big 100. Fab news Tif and we'll all 'do a little dance' for you too. x

1 comment:

dottie angel said...

doesn't the word "pants" just sum it all up nicely...

i shall wait on tender hooks to see when we get to hear about your 'purchase'!!

have a lovely weekend even if the kiddies are missing their daddy on Sunday..